- Please have a look at the ISDF 2015 report to read about the successful symposium.
- Access presentations in PDF format of most lectures presented during ISDF 2015.
- The absolute highlight of the Symposium was the prestigious Karel Bakker award, that was given to professor Ben Lipsky.
- At the presidential dinner (May 20 2015, in the Maurtitshuis) prof. Jan Rauwerda was honored because of 25 years treasuring the ISDF / IWGDF. ISDF’s president prof Nicolaas Schaper awarded him with the Diabetic Foot Medal of Honor.
- The launch of the International Guidance on the prevention and management of the diabetic foot was one of the highlights of the Symposium. These Guidance documents are produced after 2 years of hard work by groups of experts of the International Working Group on the Diabetic Foot (IWGDF).
- Impressions of the 7th international symposium on the diabetic foot | May 20-23, 2015 | The Hague, The Netherlands – ISDF 2015.
- On Saturday May 23, the awards for the oral and posters were handed out by ISDF’s president prof Nicolaas Schaper.