The abstract submission for the 8th International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot is now open! Before starting submission, you are advised to review the abstract submission guidelines and requirements.
The abstract submission deadline is December 10, 2018. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and the Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as oral or poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference. We will notify the submitters of abstract decisions by February 11, 2019.
Abstracts within one of the following topics are welcome:
- Diagnosis and conservative treatment of Charcot
- Education and prevention
- Foot care in low income and developing countries
- Foot clinics
- Footwear and offloading
- Health Economy
- Novel developments
- Organisation of care
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Psychology and quality of life
- Wound healing
- December 10, 2018: Deadline abstract submission, withdrawal and change of abstract content
- February 11, 2019: Notification of abstract scheduling/rejection to submitting author
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Each abstract should have a brief descriptive title of maximally 20 words and should be written in sentence case.
- Names, institutional affiliations, cities, and countries of all contributing authors should be provided. A maximum of 15 authors per abstract is allowed.
- The abstract text should not exceed 350 words and one figure/table/photograph may be added to an abstract. In case an illustration is uploaded, reduce the abstract word count by 100 words.
- A maximum of five literature references may be added at the end of the abstract text.
- Mention all sources of funding of the work described and other acknowledgements briefly at the end of the abstract text. References and acknowledgements are included in the 350 word count for the abstract text.
- Provide at least two specific keywords, describing the content of your abstract for scheduling and indexing purposes.
- Before starting submission, you are advised to review the abstract submission guidelines and requirements.